Friday, January 16, 2015

Ears, Nose, and Throat
(ENT) Doctor

Duties and responsibilities:

They are responsible for surgical and medical treatments for the ears, nose, and throats. They are also allowed to deal with the head and neck areas, or with any other disorder that comes along.

Salary: $205,000 per year

Education:

 To become an ear, nose and throat doctor you at least need 5yers of training and surgical residency. You need 1 year of general surgical and you would have to have bachelor degree in science but with this you must also have a bachelor’s degree of the arts.


Reflection: I would not like to become this because I think that I won’t be good at it just because of surgery that might have to be done to someone I feel like I would fail at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment