Monday, January 12, 2015

 Winter break

In my winter break I had days that were boring and days where I didn’t want to get out of bed. I went to Universal Studios Hollywood on the day of Christmas for the Grinchmas celebration, I went to the movies with my family, and I went to Eastvale for my cousins soccer games. During the break there were day where I didn’t wake up until 5p.m and stood in bed all day. I also went to the gym and ran in the morning. I had also went to my cousins birthday party, I also finally got to see my little baby cousin in Victorville the next day of Christmas and in Victorville its really cold in the night. I was happy I got my touchscreen laptop and my one direction perfume. I am also very excited that I get to go to the Between the Sheets tour which is Chris brown, Tyga, and Trey songz in concert in March. Other than my vacation I was in my bed most of the time. I saw the game of the green bay packers which they won yesterday. I also got to see the movie Taken 3 which by the way is a very good movie and i got to see the movie Annie and the women in black 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment