Monday, November 17, 2014

Dental Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities:

Dental assistants require handling with interpersonal and technical skills. They also have to explain to the patients of what their treatment is, developing the radiographs, and asking the patients about their medical history and to take their blood pressure and the pulse.

Salary: $35,080 average pay

            $34,500 median pay

Education:

To become this you would have to take an academic program through a community college. You would also have to go to a vocational school, or you can take a dental school.


Reflection: I would not like to become this because I really don’t have an interest in the medical field of becoming a dental assistant. I don’t have a problem into helping others because I like to do that but no matter what I am not interested in that type of position.


No comments:

Post a Comment