Friday, November 21, 2014

                                Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
            
 Thanksgiving is celebrated on November 27, 2014. Thanksgiving is also to be celebrated to give thanks to whomever and for whatever reason or before eating on this day we also give out prayers and say grace before eating as well. This holiday is specially a tradition for us every November on the fourth Thursday of the month. Thanksgiving is now a very major holiday of the year. Thanksgiving is a broader holiday season. Thanksgiving had lasted three day nonstop of celebrating. People also celebrate thanksgiving with parades, eating and saying grace, and by football. This day was a harvest festival for the pilgrims.


1.      Grateful for having the best parents I can ever have
2.      Thankful for having families support of what I do
3.      Thankful for my parents being their when I was at the hospital for a week
4.      Thankful for getting help from others who knows that I can do good
5.      Thankful for myself for helping others in the hospital
6.      Thankful for my parents getting me what I want
7.      Thankful for  getting to meet  Zayn Malik
8.      Thankful for knowing that my sister cares for me but she never shows it


No comments:

Post a Comment