Friday, August 15, 2014


My first week here at HPIAM High School I was very happy because I’m a softmore so I’m very of proud of myself. This week I was kind of nervous to come back and meet new people and teachers that I never knew there name or anything. When I had first gotten my schedule for classes I was nervous to see the classes and the courses of AP and honors. Knowing that I’m a shy person made me think that the teachers I would get would make me get up in front of a class and to present to people that I don’t know or just probably met.

            When I had gotten my schedule for my classes I was in shock in by how I got AP world history and then the rest of my classes were honors. I would have never thought that I would of gotten these classes because I never saw myself taking AP courses or even honors. One of the good things about me taking AP class was that I get to get college credits because just knowing that I want to become a lawyer and go to Harvard or Stanford makes me proud to be taking this course of AP. The one thing that i was expectign in this semester is for me to do whatever i can to get my job done as a student and to not let my parents down because they know i can get good grades. For my years in school ive gotten a-b graders.


No comments:

Post a Comment