Monday, August 25, 2014

Allergist / Immunologist
Duties and Responsibilities:

An allergist / immunologist they do internal medicine and pediatrics. The allergist / immunologist they are allowed to work in hospitals, in private office and if not in training. In order to become this they would have to be in training for two years for allergy and immunology.

Salary: $171,223 up to 4 years and $43,995 for up to 8 years

Education:

To become an allergist / immunologist you would have to have 4 years of undergraduate study. As well with a 3 year medical school and also 2 years of allergy and immunology training.



Reflection: I would not like to be this at all because I would not know how to help them if they have an allergy because I myself have allergies. I would know how it feels to have ane allergy but I would not know there treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment