Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1

1.      Things that I liked about this class are that we always learned something new in the student success statements.

2.      Some things that I didn’t like about this class were that some students would be interrupting throughout a lesson given.

3.      For me honestly I don’t have any recommendations because I liked how everything was planned out and how we had an efficient amount of time to work on certain things.
4.      Yes I did do my best because I always did everything that was asked to do.

5.      Yes I do read my life planning goals every day because it helps know what I have to do accomplish a goal have for myself.

6.      I am committed to being a CTR person because there is no point in doing stuff badly because it leads to bad things.


7.      Some things I will remember in this class is always learning new success statement and how some of them can impact in your life and making you see why you should be a CTR person because that was taught to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment